Monday, August 4, 2008

"un-song"

august 04, 2008
i have blank thoughts on my mind
but as i close my eyes, i see unwanted realizations
people knew me for being strong
but when it's you, i'm geting weak.. i'm getting down
it's not a day without thinking of you
there's something missing if i wont say you name
it's not now a game, ang i can't get out of it..
i am refusing something inside of me
blaming myself foe what i have done
i believed, you're not supposed to be part of it..
but now, i can't escape being beside you..
see me crying.. feel how cold inside of me.
presence is enough, but emotions is what i want..
hear my whispers, help me fight for us.
can't you see that i need you..
stay with me.. make me feel that you love me too.
i love being wiyh you.
it does brought me happiness that i always want to have
i can't help touching your face.
those eyes that i'm always staring were the ones
that i'm always looking for
how long will i will wait?
is there really time for us?
..just the two of us...
or am i just the one dreaming for it.
my will to have you.
your desires for yourself
i can't understand the thing between us.
but i'm still trying to make things worth...

No comments: